Monday, December 14, 2009

159 more days...

The mini-series continues:
"Would Nana do it, for a buck?"



STAGE PERFORMANCES:



Apparently, there will be several opportunities for Nana to make money on this one.  From the Royal Carribean website "Take Center Stage Yourself":


Karaoke: Step into the spotlight and sing your favorite songs. It's a chance for our most gifted guest singers to battle it out for the title of Karaoke Superstar!

Boogie Bodies: Sing along or lip sync to pop hits with friends and family while your heads are superimposed onto animated bodies. It's fun to participate in and even more fun to watch. You'll even get a DVD of the experience to take home with you! Check it out at http://www.boogie-bodies.com/.

Gotta Dance: Wow your cruise mates with your new moves learned in this Hip Hop dance adventure. Like the award-winning documentary that inspired it, Gotta Dance incorporates unforgettable choreography - in an easy-to-follow format open to all ages, languages and skill levels. Exclusive to Royal Caribbean International.

So here's the bet: If Nana performs on stage (invited or otherwise), or actively gains the attention of and performs for a group of 10 or more people aboard the ship, I will give her a buck.  Others are welcome to sweeten the pot.  The dear old woman and I will sort out the "fine print" of what consistutes a performance when presented with the opportunity.  Heck, that's half of the fun!

I wonder if I left my sunglasses on deck 13.
Mike

7 comments:

  1. ...a couple margaritas should loosen Nana right up...if she sings Celine Dion's "My heart will go on", I'll up it to $5 bucks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me -- I wanna see Nana boogie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have fodder for cards for YEARS from this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh... "My Heart Will Go On". I'll admit it. I had to look it up. Here it is:

    http://tinyurl.com/lvfwyb

    I agree! Good one!!! HAHAHHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you poor little family. The whole boat will know our crazy family by the time the cruise is over. They will say "There they go.....that nutty Yankee family". You ain't seen nothing yet. I'll make it so you wish your name was Lipshits. HAHAHA
    And yes Karen, your on for mom to sing "My heart will go on". We need the $5.00 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If we are talking "on stage karaoke", count me in for $5 on Nana! Great song choice Karen. I will get a video of that!

    ReplyDelete