OPERATION: Poisson Rouge!
I told you I don't know how to cut in to the web
- First, good humor Mike. I am glad that it was clean====== so far (editor: That means that the dirty stuff is going over her head, as it should be. She is a very pure woman.)
- Janet I want to enter the Euro contest. My entry is 0.71289. If I win can I come on the cruise???
- Are all those countries hooked into your Web site? I want a post card to # 3.
- There has got to be an easier way!
- Andy You make a good pack rat. Almost like your sister with her 169 E Mails to answer. It would go faster if I could see.
- Jan, Mo, Karen, how did the shopping go and did you win big bucks to spend in Europe
- Mike and Mo, I did not know you were already proficient in sailing. and power sailing. Mo was that YOU. Michael, I recognized you and your look alike. What was his name, the grouper?
- Cyn, I do know what arugula is but what is tal===*I don't want to break off to go back to the blog for the spelling.
- The recipe looked good but how on earth do you get a steak to stand on end??? (editor - You have to cook it at either the equator, or at one of the poles... I forget which one.)
- I would print the recipe out but then I would get the whole blog and my printer would go belly up. It really did sound like a meal I could make except for standing the steak on end. Otherwise it sounded good and workable.
- "Aunt Eleanor ( and even if he does not work the computer) Uncle Bob. Oh and Andy for you and Jan it is Eleanor and Bob"
You have to love her. (No really, it's in the rule book. If she is your aunt, you have to love her...)
MJSFCarolineNLOVE, (location unknown)