Monday, January 4, 2010

138 more days...

The Monday Finance Report



The dollar held steady this week, meaning that early investment in Euros would still have be a losing proposition.




However, because the dollar has strengthened since we began tracking it, that still means more buying power for us!  (FREE ADVICE:  If your old mother tries to pay off her gambling debts to you in euros, hold off...  The dollar is strengthening.  Demand greenbacks!)



We are global!
I recently began taking statistics on the visitors to the O:PR blog.  This week we went global!  We have now have had visitors from Viersen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany, and from Laprairie, Quebec, Canada.  These may make good vacation spots for 2011.



There are no excursion fees on deck 13.
Mike

2 comments:

  1. So when I place my Super Bowl bet in Euros and I lose, I collect in dollars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bet against the Eagles. Then you do not need to be concerned about losing.

    ReplyDelete