Wednesday, February 24, 2010

87 more days...

What to wear on a cruise...what to pack...what to bring...

DECISIONS....DECISIONS!!!!

*****************************************


So I'm making my lists on what to wear and bring on the cruise. I've even set aside a portion of my closet where I have begun to put together my "cruise collection". There are bathing suits and evening clothes and touring outfits, shoes and pajamas...just to name a few of the items. I also have an assortment of toiletry items and accessories, must have essentials, reading material and creature comforts....and yet I feel as though I've just begun to gather the necessary stuff I'll need on our home away from home on Voyager of the Seas....I'm beginning to panic!.....is this happening to you?





*********************************





Only 87 more days!!!....Aaahhhh!!!!

Cruise along and enjoy!.....^_~

Karen

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a lot of luggage! You're really doing this? We've not even thought about packing yet. When this neck brace comes off I'm gonna be really busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-Rock,
    Do you have room for some of our stuff too? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, I think we're going to need a bigger room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Cindy!!!! Hope you have a very special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw this I pictured Pop-pop imitating Chief Brody in 'Jaws' saying, "You're gonna need a bigger boat!"

    Happy Birthday Cruisemistress Cindy

    ReplyDelete