Wednesday, December 23, 2009

150 more days...

Five Months to the Day...


Five months, to the day, we will be in Barcelona, Spain!!!...still hard to believe! My passport is on the way, and I am beginning the "list process" of planning what to bring and wear on the anticipated cruise. I'm glad I have a late January birthday - cruise wear will be on my list...hint-hint..... (Ken & Cindy are, of course exempt.)

This week has been a hectic one with Christmas preparations and working full time. The loss of a weekend shopping day due to the biggest ever snow storm in December put me behind on checking off everyone on my list, but I'm working on it and hope to be done by Christmas Eve morning...*yikes!*


...so much to do, so little time....and so I leave you with this until next week...





Cruise along and enjoy....^_~

Karen

1 comment: