Tuesday, December 22, 2009

151 more days...

Photo-taking for Tourists - 101 concluded
The Leaning Tower of Pisa - Solutions

So what does work? 
A closely cropped picure helps.  Plus placing the hand on the "face" of the building instead of trying to line up with the edge makes for a nice effect.



The best one that I have see is this one.  It's different!  It's original!




And what are my plans?  Expect something like this:




...and that's a wrap on Photo Taking for Tourists 101
And the blogs, they are a changing...
The quality of the blog has come a long way in the 45 posts that got us here. Originally I just saw this as a outlet to post a few one liners, have fun with some quick Photoshop creations, and countdown the days until the big event. But now that there is real content coming in from Karen, Mo, and Cindy, it has become much more that just a few of my own disjointed thoughts.

With that I have decided to change to a 5-day format. The Finance report will move to Mondays, my main post will be on Tuesdays, Karen on Wednesday, Mo on Thursday, and Cindy on Friday. My posts will return to the more frivolous one liners and pictures that I originally envisioned.  I'll leave the heavy-lifting to the ladies, who are doing a smashing job.

Time to get back up to deck 13 to see what's shakin'!
Mike

1 comment: