Saturday, May 1, 2010

21 more days...

Breaking news here, while most of us will be paying for items in Europe via "normal" means, credit cards, cash and the like Mike will be paying for things in Europe with sexual favors (don't shoot the messenger).  I thought that these surveys would be helpful to gather information but never did I think that the surveys would be a tool for bribery.  Mike/Mo we will talk off line on this subject.

We clearly all want to see the Pompeii while Ken and Cindy want to also see Capri and Sorrento.  There's only so much dust we can take in a day :-).  As far as what the cruise line is offering we have a split decision from those who answered the question.  Two peeps (Mom and Dad) will be taking NP03 (Exploration of Pompeii) and  two peeps (Ken and Cindy) are leaning towards NP02 (Capri, Sorrento & Pompeii - NP02, Colloseum).  Mike/Mo or should I say Mo/Mike, I understand you may be leaning towards the on your own excursions.  Can wait to see everyone to catch up!

As far as the cuisine in Naples -- on the off chance I misunderstood I will apologize up front -- sorry Mo if I misunderstood -- Naples is the birth place place of pizza, unlike anything we've had in the states, please please eat a slice of pizza.  Karen, Ken and I will be nibbling on some bruchetta right after the pizza (did I mention the gelato?).  9:09 PM just happened to look at the excursion Ken and I might take and I'm uncertain if we'll be getting any pizza.  According to the description we will be having lunch at a typical restaraunt. We may need to reconsider.

We will be retiring the line of questions involving shopping and souvenirs. 

The next survey will be a little more racy so stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. We are now reserved for NP04 (Amafi Drive and Pompeii) and CV07 (Exclusive, Best of Rome). "SEXUAL FAVORS"?????? Sure hope Mike is taking other excursions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why the change in plans at Naples? Very nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody must have hacked my account. We all know that I would never say something like that... Still lovin' this survey concept!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to do some food sampling.

    Can you believe those hackers? Wonder who it is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just tell me where we are going and I'll be ready!

    ReplyDelete